In August of 2008, Aaron Chapman’s life was turned upside down. At that time, he was doing well in his career, and life was good. However, that all changed in an instant when Aaron was caught in a motorcycle accident that put him in a severe medical condition. Aaron went through years of rehabilitation, eventually regaining his ability to walk. Aaron has also dealt with massive financial struggles but always displayed the tenacity and perseverance to emerge and come back stronger. Aaron’s story is the perfect case study for From Adversity to Abundance.
Aaron Chapman is an expert in residential real estate investing; with vast experience works as a real estate investor and a mortgage lender. Aaron, a veteran in the finance industry since 1997, his expertise is in the complicated. Aaron is ranked in the top 1% in an industry of over 300,000 licensed loan originators after closing more than 100 transactions per month. Aaron is that battle-worn partner every real estate entrepreneur needs to walk thru the tough parts of building a real estate business.
Aaron walks Jamie through a roller coaster ride as he describes his challenges and how he overcame them, currently leading a team of 32 people and becoming the best in his field.
“Embrace the time you get the shit kicked out of you.”
“You're destined to take a beating to learn what you need to learn.”
Tune in as Aaron and Jamie talk about:
· Who Aaron Chapman is today and the services his company provides.
· His life with a wife and an infant but without a job.
· How he became a telemarketer in December 1997.
· In 2008, Aaron was caught in a motorcycle accident and had a serious medical ailment.
· He spent a decade of his life trying to be fully recovered.
· Aaron arose from a huge debt he had.
· His life was reset from a business, health, and family perspective.
· Rising up the rankings after being left by his business partner.
· Lessons in forming a partnership.
· Factors resulting in the growth of a business.
· Worrying about what people think of you.
· How Aaron serves others.
· Lessons from all the challenges he faced.
Books and Resources
Outwitting the Devil by Napoleon Hill
The Master Key System by Charles F. Haanel
Connect with Aaron
Follow Labrador Lending
Connect with Jamie
Are you an accredited investor interested in monthly cash flow from an investment backed by physical real estate?
Our income fund--which is uncorrelated to publicly traded stocks and bonds--invests in first-lien mortgage notes diversified by geography, property value and borrower type. The fund aims to pay its investors monthly distributions at a preferred rate of return of 8% annually. And possibly the best part? The fund showcases a short, 12-month commitment.
Check it out today! https://investors.appfolioim.com/labradorlending/investor/public_opportunities/5